Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a free zone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, that is dedicated to technology and innovation. DSO is home to over 8,000 companies from a variety of industries, including:
- Media and entertainment
- Financial services
- Professional services
Companies in Dubai Silicon Oasis
Here are some of the most notable companies in Dubai Silicon Oasis:
- Technology: IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Hewlett-Packard, Dell, Cisco, Intel, Qualcomm, Broadcom, Nvidia, ARM
- Media and entertainment: CNN, BBC, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, MBC, Rotana, Etisalat Media, Dubai Media Inc., TECOM Group, Media City, Dubai Studio City
- Education: Zayed University, Heriot-Watt University, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, MODUL University Dubai, Middlesex University Dubai, University of Wollongong in Dubai, Hult International Business School, Dubai Knowledge Park, Dubai International Academic City
- Manufacturing: Siemens, General Electric, Philips, Schneider Electric, ABB, Johnson Controls, Emerson Electric, Honeywell, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, ABB
- Logistics: DP World, Dubai Logistics City, Emirates SkyCargo, Aramex, DHL, FedEx, TNT Express, UPS, Kuehne + Nagel, DB Schenker, Agility Global Logistics
- Healthcare: Mediclinic, Aster DM Healthcare, VPS Healthcare, NMC Healthcare, Al Noor Hospitals Group, Thumbay Group, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai Science Park
- Tourism: Dubai Tourism, Emaar Hospitality Group, Jumeirah Group, Atlantis The Palm, Wild Wadi Waterpark, Dubai Miracle Garden, Global Village, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Motiongate Dubai, Bollywood Parks Dubai, Legoland Dubai
- Financial services: Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), Dubai Financial Market (DFM), Nasdaq Dubai, Emirates NBD, Dubai Islamic Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, HSBC, Citibank, Standard Chartered, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Chase
- Professional services: Deloitte, PwC, KPMG, EY, McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, Strategy&, Aon, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Willis Towers Watson
Benefits of setting up a business in Dubai Silicon Oasis
There are many benefits to setting up a business in Dubai Silicon Oasis, including:
- 100% foreign ownership: Businesses in DSO can be 100% foreign-owned. This is a major advantage for foreign investors who want to set up a business in Dubai.
- No income or corporate tax: Businesses in DSO are exempt from income and corporate tax. This can save businesses a significant amount of money on their taxes.
- Low import and export duties: DSO has low import and export duties. This can make it easier and more affordable for businesses to import and export goods.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure: DSO has state-of-the-art infrastructure, including high-speed internet, world-class office and industrial space, and a variety of amenities.
- Easy access to talent: DSO is home to a large pool of talented professionals. This can make it easier for businesses to find the employees they need.
- Vibrant ecosystem: DSO has a vibrant ecosystem of businesses, investors, and government agencies that are all working together to support innovation and growth.
Dubai Silicon Oasis is a great place to set up a business. DSO offers a number of benefits to businesses, including 100% foreign ownership, no income or corporate tax, low import and export duties, state-of-the-art infrastructure, easy access to talent, and a vibrant ecosystem.
If you are looking for help setting up a business in Dubai Silicon Oasis, I recommend contacting BizDaddy. BizDaddy is a leading white label exchange provider that has helped hundreds of businesses set up their own cryptocurrency exchanges. BizDaddy also has a team of experienced professionals who can help you choose the right solution and provide you with the support you need to launch a successful business.
Why choose BizDaddy?
- Expertise: BizDaddy has a deep understanding of the business setup process in Dubai Silicon Oasis and can help you navigate it smoothly.
- Connections: BizDaddy has a network of connections in Dubai Silicon Oasis, including government agencies, business service providers, and other businesses. This can help you get the support you need to get your business off the ground quickly