Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a free zone in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, that is dedicated to technology and innovation. DSO offers a number of benefits to businesses that choose to set up there, including 100% foreign ownership, no income tax, no corporate tax, low import and export duties, and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
If you are considering setting up a business in DSO, you will need to submit a number of documents to the DSO Authority. The specific documents required will vary depending on the type of business you are setting up, but some of the most common documents include:
- Application form: This form can be downloaded from the DSO website.
- Business plan: This document should outline your business goals, strategies, and financial projections.
- Company incorporation documents: These documents will vary depending on the type of business you are setting up, but they may include the company’s Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, and trade license.
- Passport copies: All shareholders and directors of the company must submit copies of their passports.
- Visa copies: If you are a foreign national, you must submit a copy of your visa.
- Bank statement: You must submit a bank statement showing that you have the necessary capital to set up and operate your business.
In addition to these general documents, you may also need to submit additional documents depending on the type of business you are setting up. For example, if you are setting up a restaurant, you will need to submit a copy of your food and beverage license.
Specific documents required for different types of businesses
Here is a list of some specific documents that may be required for different types of businesses:
- Technology companies: Venture capital funding agreement, government funding award letter, and a list of potential partners and collaborators.
- Media and entertainment companies: A list of state-of-the-art facilities that you will be using and a list of potential partners and collaborators.
- Educational institutions: A list of world-class educational institutions that you are affiliated with and a list of potential partners and collaborators.
How to submit your documents
You can submit your documents to the DSO Authority in person, by mail, or electronically. If you are submitting your documents in person, you can visit the DSO Authority’s office in Dubai. If you are submitting your documents by mail, you can mail them to the DSO Authority’s mailing address. If you are submitting your documents electronically, you can upload them to the DSO website.
Once you have submitted your documents, the DSO Authority will review them and contact you if they have any questions. If your documents are approved, you will be issued a business license.
Why choose BizDaddy to help you set up your business in DSO?
BizDaddy is a leading white label exchange provider that has helped hundreds of businesses set up their own cryptocurrency exchanges. BizDaddy also has a team of experienced professionals who can help you set up your business in DSO and take advantage of all the benefits that the free zone has to offer.
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose BizDaddy to help you set up your business in DSO:
- Expertise: BizDaddy has a deep understanding of the business setup process in DSO and can help you navigate it smoothly.
- Connections: BizDaddy has a network of connections in DSO, including government agencies, business service providers, and other businesses. This can help you get the support you need to get your business off the ground quickly and easily.
- Reputation: BizDaddy has a good reputation in the industry and is known for its quality services.
Setting up a business in Dubai Silicon Oasis can be a great way to take your business to the next level. DSO offers a number of benefits to businesses, including 100% foreign ownership, no income or corporate tax, low import and export duties, state-of-the-art infrastructure, easy access to talent, and a vibrant ecosystem.
If you are considering setting up a business in DSO, I recommend contacting BizDaddy to discuss your needs. BizDaddy can help you choose the right solution and provide you with the support you need to launch a successful business.