Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a technology and innovation hub in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is home to over 8,000 companies from a variety of industries, and is a popular destination for foreign investment.
Documents required for setting up a business in DSO
The following documents are required for setting up a business in DSO:
1. Application form
The application form can be downloaded from the DSO website. It must be completed and submitted along with the other required documents.
2. Business plan
The business plan should provide a detailed overview of your business, including your business objectives, target market, and financial projections.
3. Memorandum of Association (MOA)
The MOA is a legal document that outlines the constitution of your company. It must be signed by all of the company’s shareholders.
4. Articles of Association (AOA)
The AOA is a legal document that sets out the internal rules and regulations of your company. It must be signed by all of the company’s shareholders.
5. Board resolution
The board resolution must appoint a manager and director for your company.
6. Power of attorney
The power of attorney must be granted to the manager and director of your company.
7. Passport copies of all shareholders and directors
The passport copies must be clear and legible.
8. Visa copies of all shareholders and directors
The visa copies must be clear and legible, and must be valid for at least six months.
9. Bank statement
The bank statement must show that the company has sufficient funds to cover the cost of setting up and running the business.
10. Audit report
The audit report must be prepared by a qualified auditor and must show the financial position of the company.
11. NOC from employer (for individuals)
If the shareholder or director is employed, they must obtain an NOC from their employer.
12. Unit title deed
If the company is renting or buying office or industrial space in DSO, it must provide a copy of the unit title deed.
13. Letter of Intent
The Letter of Intent should state the type of business activity that the company intends to carry out in DSO.
14. Registry Identification Code Form (RIC)
The RIC Form must be completed and submitted to the DSO Authority.
Additional documents may be required depending on the type of business activity that the company intends to carry out in DSO.
How to submit the required documents
The required documents can be submitted to the DSO Authority in person or by email.
Setting up a business in Dubai Silicon Oasis is a relatively straightforward process. However, it is important to ensure that all of the required documents are submitted correctly. If you are unsure about any of the requirements, it is advisable to contact a business setup consultant.
BizDaddy is a leading business setup consultant that can help you set up a business in Dubai Silicon Oasis. BizDaddy has a team of experienced professionals who can help you with every step of the process, from choosing the right business structure to submitting the required documentation.
BizDaddy offers a number of benefits to businesses, including:
- Expertise: BizDaddy has a deep understanding of the business setup process in Dubai Silicon Oasis and can help you navigate it smoothly.
- Connections: BizDaddy has a network of connections in Dubai Silicon Oasis, including government agencies, business service providers, and other businesses. This can help you get the support you need to get your business up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Convenience: BizDaddy offers a one-stop shop for business setup in Dubai Silicon Oasis. This means that you can deal with everything through BizDaddy, from getting your business license to opening a bank account.
If you are serious about setting up a business in Dubai Silicon Oasis, I highly recommend contacting BizDaddy. BizDaddy can help you make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.